"I am interested but would like a lot more information before I make my decision."
"I have read the information you sent me but I still have questions."
"I have read the information you sent me and I would like to volunteer."
- Current CV
- Current GDC certificate
- Letter of good standing (for an example click here)
- COMPLETED AND SIGNED Application form (click here)
- BDS (or equivalent) certificate from university
- US $100 – the fee for the Burmese Dental Council to process your application for temporary working licence.
- Copy of photo page of current passport
You will be required to complete and pay for (£10) for an enhanced DBS as you will be working with vulnerable adults and children. The link will be sent to you. When you receive the DBS please forward the original to Burmadent.
We will then send on the CV, BDS, Passport, GDC certificate and letter of good standing to the Ministry of Health through the Burmese General Dental Council Secretary and ask for temporary registration for you to treat patients (this applies to dentists, nurses, hygienists and therapists).
By providing your information you are giving us permission to share this information with third parties for the sole purpose of arranging your permission and travel arrangements.